Site announcements

MONDAY - 7 DECEMBER 2020

MONDAY - 7 DECEMBER 2020

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 0

RHS ESSENTIAL 

Except for the Grade 12s, exams are over and you have so much free time. What do you do to stay mentally stimulated? Here are some activities to help you!

1. Reflect on the term gone by.

Take out a sheet of paper and answer these three questions: What did I do well in the past term? What did I not do so well in the past term? What will I do differently in the coming year?

2. Set process goals for the coming year.
This is a follow-up to Point #1.
Set process goals for the coming semester instead of performance goals, because process goals are far more effective.
What’s the difference between the two types of goals?
Process goals are what you intend to do, while performance goals are what you intend to achieve.
Here’s an example of a performance goal: Get a distinction for Mathematics next term. An example of a Process goal is: Do three extra Mathematics questions every day after dinner.
By setting process goals, you’re more likely to take action than if you only set performance goals. So take some time and set 5 to 10 process goals for the coming term.

Today's Matric Examination: Accounting Paper 2; Music Comprehension

Today's birthdays:

Karabo Kgabi (Grade 11) 

Keletso Leballo (Grade 10) 

Bohlale Maboe (Grade 9) 

Tebogo Mochuana (Grade 10)

VIRUS ALERT: DO YOUR PART TO FLATTEN THE CURVE - WEAR YOUR FACE MASK, WASH YOUR HANDS AND KEEP YOUR SOCIAL DISTANCE!

Attachment set realistic goals.jpg