Site announcements

THURSDAY - 3 NOVEMBER 2022 - FINAL EXAMINATIONS

THURSDAY - 3 NOVEMBER 2022 - FINAL EXAMINATIONS

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 0

RHS ESSENTIAL

If you have a positive attitude towards your exams, you increase your chances of performing well. 

Over the next few days, we will investigate strategies to get positive about your exams
#5. Revision
If you have studied and learned a lot about the subject, you can approach it positively, knowing you're going to do well. When revising, ask yourself two questions:

How can I improve my knowledge and understanding of the topic?

❓How can I improve my ability to demonstrate my knowledge in the exam?

Best results will be achieved if you aim to refine both your subject knowledge and your exam performance capabilities. It is unproductive, for example, to continually extend your subject knowledge if you have difficulty applying information to solving problems or expressing your understanding in essay form.

https://learn.solent.ac.uk/mod/book/view.php?id=2739&chapterid=1205

RHS BIRTHDAYS TODAY 
Kgatliso Dube (Grade 9)
Hendrick Ledwaba (Grade 9)
Katlego Mathibe (Grade 10)
Lwandle Mazibuko (Grade 8)
Ofentse Modise (Grade 9)
B

GRADE 12 NSC FINAL EXAMINATION: Engineering Graphics & Design Paper 1

GRADE 12 POWER SESSIONS: Engineering Graphics & Design Paper 1; Mathematical Literacy Paper 1; Mathematics Paper 1

GRADE 11 FINAL EXAMINATIONS: Consumer Studies Practical

GRADE 10 FINAL EXAMINATIONS: Mathematical Literacy Paper 1; Mathematics Paper 1

GRADE 9 FINAL EXAMINATIONS: Mathematics

GRADE 8 FINAL EXAMINATIONS: Economic Management Sciences

TODAY IS INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR BIOSPHERE RESERVES

D

With each passing year, the urgency of tackling environmental issues becomes clearer: we only have one planet, and it is in danger. Our relationship with nature and with other living beings needs a radical rethink in order to address these issues - we need to design and create a truly shared world.
Biosphere reserves have shown that it is possible to live in this world while also establishing a sustainable and harmonious relationship with nature.
The International Day for Biosphere Reserves is an invitation to take inspiration from the solutions already implemented in these spaces to build genuinely sustainable development everywhere, with full respect for nature and for the living world. It was proclaimed by the UNESCO General Conference in its 41st session (2021, 41 C/37)