Site announcements

WEDNESDAY - 2 MARCH 2022 - DAY 7 (P1-P4)

WEDNESDAY - 2 MARCH 2022 - DAY 7 (P1-P4)

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 0

RHS ESSENTIAL 

How to manage your time? Prioritize Your To-Do List

Having your to-do list written down is a great start, but prioritising it is even more valuable. Here’s how to do it: 

1. Go through what you have to do for the day 

2. Group similar tasks together (time it takes to complete, similar subject, etc.) 

3. Number the tasks in the order that you want to complete them 

4. Start with an easier task for the beginning of every day (this helps reduce feeling overwhelmed and jump start your productivity)

I used to get a feeling of discouragement when I knew there was a lot to complete the next day, even when I had my to-do list written down. However, now that I prioritize the list, I don’t get that feeling anymore.
If you get that same feeling, then you might just be missing out on prioritizing your time. Give it a try! 

(https://modernteen.co/time-management-tips-for-high-school-students/)

TODAY'S BIRTHDAYS

Tshepiso Madiba (Grade 12) 

Mbali Mashazi (Grade 11) 

Boitshepo Modisakeng (Grade 12) 

Linda Moleko (Grade 11) 

Katlego Moruledi (Grade 9) 

Kelebogile Mosana 9Grade 9) 

Gift Tlholoe (Grade 10)

birthday

HISTORY

1990Nelson Mandela elected ANC Deputy President

1977Nelson Mandela and his comrades on Robben Island feel earth tremor from the mainland at 6.55pm

1930English novelist D.H. Lawrence died in Vence, France (his ashes were moved in 1935 to Taos, New Mexico, where he once had lived). 

1948Portuguese navigator Vasco da Gama and his fleet reached the Island of Mozambique on their first voyage to India.

1918The University of South Africa is officially opened, replacing the University of the Cape of Good Hope.

TEN/11 LOUNGE SPECIAL: Cheese Griller Roll R25